Disability Solutions DS-ASD Focus Issue
This special edition of Disability Solutions was among the first information widely available about the co-occurence of Down syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorders. Articles include:
- More Than Down Syndrome: A Parent's View by Joan Guthrie Medlen, MEd, RDN
- From the Editor: The Journey Continues
- Down syndrome and Autstic Spectrum Disrder: A Look at What We Know by George T Capone, MD
- Dual Diagnosis: The Importance of Diagnosis and Treatment by Bonnie Patterson, MD
- Language and Communication: The Key is Effectiveness by Julie Beirman Gee, MS, CCC-SLP
- Gross Motor Development in Children with Down Syndrome and Autistic Spectrum Disorder: Clinic Observations, by Patricia Winders, PT
- Changing Behavior...and Teaching New Skills by Naomi Swiezy, Ph.D
- Sensory Integration: Observations of Children with Down Syndrome and Autistic Spectrum Disorders by Mary Lasno, OTR
File type and copyright information
This is a pdf file.
You are welcome to share this informaton as long as you give credit to the authors and Disaiblity Souitons as the source. We trust you to honor the graciousness of the authors in sharing this information free-of-charge.
Remember, plagiarism is against the law.